If you are considering the best energy star dehumidifier. Then one thing you must know that the best dehumidifiers in your home mean that they will help to reduce excess moisture. It will also eliminate bacteria that are in the air. It will also protect your home from mold and mildew. If you have unnecessary and unwanted humidity in your home, then it means that it can result in unpleasant odors. It will also damage home fixtures.
The worst thing is that it will be a bomb in terms of cost that the homeowner will waste money and also time. It is vital to have the best energy star dehumidifier. Choosing an energy star dehumidifier means it can also deliver savings on energy bills.
This is mainly without sacrificing performance, and above all features, and comfort. The best this is that you will also protect the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Any dehumidifier that has earned the certificate of the ENERGY STAR label. It means that it will use more efficient refrigeration coils. Along with these, it will also have an efficient compressor. There are fans in the system that will help to remove the same quantity of humidity as a similarly-sized conventional dehumidifier will use. It is best to use an energy star dehumidifier review that uses nearly 15 percent less energy.
In fact, to be more precise that the annual energy is saved by one of those particular models. These models could power your ENERGY STAR-certified refrigerator and it is for nearly two months. There are many certified models of these units are available from all major retailers. The prominent brand names will include Black+Decker, Danby, Frigidaire, GE, Hisense, and even Honeywell.
Quick List of Best Handgun Safe Today
- VIVOSUN 3,200 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated
- COLZER 70 Pints 4,500 SQ FT Home Dehumidifiers
- Whynter Energy Star 30 Pint Portable Dehumidifiers
- Frigidaire FGAC7044U1 70 Pint Capacity Dehumidifier
- Frigidaire High-Efficiency 50-Pint Dehumidifier
- Frigidaire, White 22-Pint Dehumidifier
- Keystone 50 Pint Dehumidifier with Electronic Controls
- Honeywell, White TP50WK Energy Star Dehumidifier
- Fridgemaster 3000 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy
Top 9 Best Energy Star Dehumidifier
Here are the top 9 best energy star dehumidifier product revies and in each review we will explain each product in detail and then it will be easier for you to choose the best possible one for your home. one thing is for sure that all the below mentioned product review and energy start certified.
1. VIVOSUN 3,200 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated
It is a portable dehumidifier that is known as the best fit for the home. It is a perfect size dehumidifier for home, room, and for basement use. It comes with a solid and powerful engine that can also extract up to 30 pints in a single day. It is mainly to give you a comfortable atmosphere.
It will be beneficial for those people who also have respiratory ailments. The working of the dehumidifier also works under 41-90℉. It is also adjustable humidity that ranges from 30% RH to 90% RH. It is mainly good for a room that is up to 3200ft2. It is made of a humanized design.
This dehumidifier comes with a big and soft control panel that will also give you a convenient touch. There is an LED display on the dehumidifier that shows the real-time and pre-set humidity of your home.
There is also a back handle and four wheels at the bottom that will help to easily move this stunning dehumidifier anywhere around your house. The color of this dehumidifier is Ivory. It is also an adorable cubic shape dehumidifier that could also fit everywhere in your home. Above all without any feeling of not being suitable, you can adjust this unit.
It comes with handy features and these include 2-speed modes that are available. With maximum dehumidifying and a quiet mode. There is also an auto defrost and auto-start option. Along with this, there is also an auto-off time preset function available in the dehumidifier.
- An energy star-certified dehumidifier gives you a cheaper electricity bill.
- Bucket Full Indicator of the dehumidifier that will alarm.
- When the bucket is full, the power will automatically off.
- External draining Hose is also present in the dehumidifier.
- It will also help to make continuous draining.
2. COLZER 70 Pints 4,500 SQ FT Home Dehumidifiers for Basements
It is a Dehumidifier that is known as a 70 Pints Dehumidifier. The reason is simple as it helps in removing more than and up to 70 pints of moisture. It also removes humidity from the air of your home in a day. This Colzer dehumidifier PD223A is also known as a high-efficiency dehumidifier.
This unit is mainly for basements and living rooms. You can also utilize this Dehumidifier in your bathrooms, garages, and even in motor homes. If you are living in an apartment or large rooms that is up to 4500 sq ft. then also you can use this Dehumidifier.
It has a unique laundry-dry mode. Basically, besides the conventional DEHUMIDIFY Mode in the Dehumidifier, this amazing ETL listed home dehumidifier also features a special Laundry-Dry Mode. It is mainly so that it quickly dry your delicate clothes that require hang dry. There is an advanced control panel in the Dehumidifier.
There is also an advanced LED digital control panel in the Dehumidifier. This feature will allow you to set the exact humidity percentage that is required for your room. There is also a program of 24-hour with an on and off-timer.
You can also adjust the fan speed. Humidity reading that is displayed on the Dehumidifier. It is displayed both on the top and front for maximized convenience. There is also a manual and an auto drain option in the Dehumidifier and this is a smart dehumidifier that will help also AUTO OFF along with an audible and visible alarm.
- It will take off when the 9.5-Pint water tank is full
- A basement dehumidifier with a drain hose.
- Includes an automatic and continuous drain by gravity.
- A portable dehumidifie with easy-roll hidden casters.
- It is a compact dehumidifier that is easy to move from room to room.
3. Whynter Energy Star 30 Pint Portable Dehumidifiers, Multi
It is a great dehumidifier that comes with 30 pints per 14 liter capacity. This stunning dehumidifier also works with 7 pint per3.31 liter. It comes with a removable water bucket. This dehumidifier also includes handles and caster wheels that will resolve the portability. It also works with a low temperature operation.
This unit also has a minimum ambient temperature that is low and works at 40 degrees F). There are also electronic controls with humidity sensor settings in this dehumidifier. It is also a best fit dehumidifier for 35-85% relative humidity.
There is also an auto-restart and auto-shutoff dehumidifier. It also comes with a 24-hour timer and there is also a dual fan speed. It also comes with an auto-defrosting capability that is mainly to prevent frost build-up inside the unit. There are three operational modes in the dehumidifier that is continuous, comfortable, and normal.
The noise level of this amazing dehumidifier is: <53 dBA. The airflow of this dehumidifier is 245m3/h and 144 CFM. The maximum power consumption of this dehumidifier is 360W / 3.0A.
- The power supply of this dehumidifier is 115 V / 60Hz.
- It is a UL-listed and Energy Star-rated dehumidifier.
- 2 in 1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo dehumidifier.
- 20 inches drain hose for Continuous and Gravity drain.
- There is also an auto-restart and auto-shutoff dehumidifier.
4. Frigidaire FGAC7044U1 70 Pint Capacity Dehumidifier with Wi-Fi, White
It is a great frigidaire fad704dwd energy star 70-pint dehumidifier. It is a quick and reliable dehumidifier that will work in any damp space. This stunning Frigidaire 70-pint dehumidifier also comes with Wi-Fi controls. This feature is helpful for your home. You can also keep the dehumidifier in the attics, basements, or even in your bathrooms.
Besides, you can place this dehumidifier in garages and it will keep it dry. This stunning dehumidifier also works with Wi-Fi control. It means you can also operate this dehumidifier from anywhere at your most convenience.
You simply need to have Frigidaire’s Smart Appliances application. You can even turn the dehumidifier on or off according to your need. You can also change humidity levels, and later on, you will get notified when the water bucket or tank is full. These all feature comes from your mobile phone.
Besides, this dehumidifier is also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. It is a 70-pint dehumidifier and is also compatible with the Frigidaire Smart Appliance application.
You can continuously drain this stunning dehumidifier. It is mainly because so that you do not have to empty the water bucket. There is also a full tank alert system in the dehumidifier when your water tank nears capacity. There is also a ready-select control.
- Unit will shut off automatically when the tank is full,
- Removable, and washable filter that is easy to clean.
- Effortless humidity control in the dehumidifier allows you to control the system.
- Water bucket of the dehumidifier is conveniently located in the front of the unit.
- The carry handle and splash guard is also hassle-free.
5.Frigidaire High-Efficiency 50-Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
This frigidaire fad504dwd energy star 50-pint dehumidifier is a portable dehumidifier that is mainly for wet rooms. Imagine a house or space where you will experience that the moisture is excessive.
Then the solution you have is to buy a dehumidifier. This dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints of water in a single day. Basically, what it will do is that it will dry the air quickly and efficiently.
There are rolling casters in the dehumidifier. It also has integrated side handles that will make it easy and a convenient dehumidifier to set up and store.
It is a great dehumidifier that effectively controls the humidity. It will fit in any space, and it is for use in any damp areas of the home. You can use this dehumidifier in many places that include attics, basements, and garages.
It is a reliable moisture removal unit. With custom humidity control this dehumidifier has, it also contains 3 fan speeds. This unique feature is mainly to maximize your comfort level in the easiest way.
It will minimize the moisture. There is an automatic Shut-Off option in the dehumidifier and there is also an option of full tank alert.
- An alert when the bucket needs emptying.
- You can set the dehumidifier to continuous drain mode.
- Maintaining indoor air quality is the main feature of the dehumidifier.
- Built-in and the internal pump is available.
- Pushes water up to 16 feet.
6.Frigidaire, White 22-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control
If you are looking for the ivation 70-pint energy star dehumidifier then this brand also offers the same quality. This is a portable dehumidifier especially constructed for damp rooms.
Whenever you feel that the moisture is excessive in any room, you can use this dehumidifier. It removes up to 22 pints of water in a single day. Not just this, it will also dry the air quickly and efficiently.
There are also many rolling casters in this system. It is also integrated with side handles that make it easy and convenient to set up the unit and store. It does a great job as it effectively controls the moisture and humidity. This stunning dehumidifier will fit for use in any damp and wet spaces of your home.
The places also include all the attics, basements, and garages. It is a reliable moisture removal dehumidifier and it comes with a custom humidity control and along with 3 fan speeds.
- Easy to maximize your comfort level.
- Automatic Shut-Off is available.
- Full Tank Alert will let the user know when the bucket needs emptying.
- Capture dust from the air.
- Keep your dehumidifier working efficiently.
7. Keystone 50 Pint Dehumidifier with Electronic Controls,
It is an excellent keystone kstad50b energy star dehumidifier 50 pin as this 50 PINT dehumidifier is the best option for your home. This stunning dehumidifier efficiently removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air pin a day.
This stunning dehumidifier works quickly to absorb moisture from a space that is up to 500 square foot space. It is mainly to improve your air quality on many levels of your home.
The measurement of this dehumidifier is 15.39 L x 10.83 W x 23.23 H inches, and it also has a 6 L water tank. It is an easy-to-use dehumidifier that is also reliable and convenient to use.
This amazing dehumidifier creates a comfortable space and gives fantastic air quality. It is better than keystone energy star 70 pt. dehumidifier, kstad70b. You can simply adjust this dehumidifier to your ideal settings by simply using the electronic controls with LED Display.
- This dehumidifier will control humidity levels.
- The settings of this dehumidifier include Normal, Turbo, and Auto-Defrost option.
- An Auto-restart, a bucket full alert, and a clean filter alert function are also available.
- The automatic shut-off function is also present in the dehumidifier.
- This dehumidifier can be placed in various locations.
8. Honeywell, White TP50WK Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium Basement
It is a great dehumidifier and the best thing is that it is Energy Star qualified dehumidifier. This also removes moisture and utilizes less energy than many other conventional dehumidifiers.
This stunning dehumidifier also removes up to 30 pints of moisture from your air in a day. It is best if you use this dehumidifier in a room or a place that is up to 3,000 square feet.
This dehumidifier also controls humidity and gives a more comfortable home environment in which you can breathe. It comes with a smart digital humidistat control system that automatically senses room moisture levels and later on activates dehumidification.
- LED digital display is present in the dehumidifier that indicates room temperature.
- You can use this dehumidifier in a kitchen and pantry.
- Reduces air moisture that helps maintain food fresh for longer.
- Best if you use this dehumidifier in a laundry room.
- Accelerates the drying clothes.
9. Fridgemaster 3000 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star Quiet Dehumidifiers for Home,
If you want a frigidaire fad301nwd energy star 30-pint dehumidifier then this the best option for your home. It is a dehumidifier that can remove up to 35 pints of moisture from the air in a day.
It will take that damp feeling out of your large rooms that is up to 3,000 square feet. It is mainly designed to control the humidity and a Fridgemaster moisture-removing beast or dehumidifier is fit for any basement, large room or cellar.
It also maximizes moisture removal and odor reduction. The best thing is that you can also adjust humidity from 80% to 30% and it will keep your home dry, fresh, and quiet.
- This dehumidifier can operate at as 38 F.
- Easy control and it will make zero sound level.
- A high-performance centrifugal fan also ensures quiet operation.
- Perfect fit to quickly and effectively absorb moisture.
- Simply adjust this dehumidifier to your ideal moisture setting,
- It will quietly collect water and you can discharge the water.
How much does it cost to run an Energy Star dehumidifier?
Each dehumidifier works differently and in short, each brand of the best energy star dehumidifier works in a unique way. So what we can is that we can take a standard model of a dehumidifier that will operate at 280 Watts in an hour.
We can say that if the current power rate of the dehumidifier is 15 cents per kW, then it is usually that an electric dehumidifier also uses 4.2 cents of power in an hour.
Therefore at this calculation, we can say that if you run the dehumidifier for say10 hours in a day, the cost of the dehumidifier is 10 hours * 4.2 cents that is 42 cents in a day or it is about $153.30 per year.
What Is The Best Energy Star Dehumidifier?
There are many brands for the best energy start dehumidifier that you can look for.
Such brands that are famous in this category are Ivation 70 Pint Dehumidifier, Haier 30 Pint Dehumidifier, and Frigidaire FAD504DWD 50-pint Dehumidifier.
Are Dehumidifiers Energy Efficient?
As the name says that an ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifier utilized less than or nearly 15% less energy on average than a standard model of the unit. If you are using portable room dehumidifiers, then you must know that they are used to dehumidify only a single room or any space.
However, if you are using a while whole-home dehumidifier, then also you must know that it will use your home’s air ducts to dehumidify more than one room or more rooms which are often permanent.
Will A Dehumidifier Lower My Electric Bill?
Usually, a dehumidifier helps in pulling the moisture or the humidity from the air of your home. It will also make the air temperature of your home feel a bit cooler.
Although these both dehumidifiers and even an air conditioner use electricity, and such dehumidifiers also consume less and it is resulting in an overall reserve in your electricity bill.
Why Do Dehumidifiers Use So Much Electricity?
The rule of thumb is that the larger the room of your home is, the longer an operation and working hour is much needed to handle the room humidity.
Basically, the ambient temperature of the room will also affect the dampness level of your room, particularly during summer. The more moisture you will find in the air, the longer your dehumidifier would be kept in operation and resulting in utilizing electricity.
In this best energy star dehumidifier, we have explained all the possible things and features of these stunning products. You can choose any of the products that are mentioned above for your home. Besides, all these products are energy-star certified.